Bali is one of the most incredible tourist destinations in Indonesia. The place is famous for its perfect views, attractions, and fascinating opportunities. No matter if you enjoy surfing, hiking, sunbathing or just relaxing and walking around, Bali is a perfect place. Attractive, affordable and interesting for an eye of a new adventurer, Bali is a unique island that amazes with its beautiful landscapes and world-known places. Following the guide to Bali, the island attracts not only travelers but also yogis, temple-goers, photographers and many other people.
How to Reach the Island
Since Bali is a popular tourist destination and it offers its visitors a number of choices, arriving here will not be a problem. There is an airport, so people can come here from different parts of the world. When you are finally here, don’t forget to take care of your transport.
Despite Bali is not a big island, there are many places to visit and a lot of ground to cover. Taking a taxi, driving a scooter or renting a private car are the best options for those, who want to avoid busy traffic and see different spots of the famous area.
Where to Stay
When you have purchased your tickets to Bali, planned the trip and got ready to travel, pay attention to another important factor that can influence your adventure. In general, the weather in Bali is warm and favorable all year round. However, mind that January to April and October to November are rainy seasons that may spoil your weekend.
As for places to stay in Bali, the island has a whole spectrum of variants, starting from inexpensive resort rooms up to luxurious apartments. You can choose the district to stay in, depending on your preferences and desires. Consider several factors that may influence your decision:
- Distance to famous places.
Best Things to Do in Bali
The long beach strip along the coast right from the airport is one of the most famous places to stay and enjoy, but every part of the island is different and has its unique attractions. Choose the best time to come here, plan your travel and get ready for adventures.
If you have no ideas about where to go and what to see, you can follow the guide to Bali and get the maximum of the time you spend there:
- Kuta is a central place on the island that is filled with bars, nightclubs, small shop, and other haggling opportunities. Plenty of accommodation options and stores are available, so travelers have everything they need for comfortable living.
- Seminyak is another area with a busy nightlife, eye-catching beaches, restaurants, and other attractions. Premium hotels, luxury villas, and exciting entertainment areas are offered to those, who value chic.
- Canggu is a part of the coast with a more chilled out surfer vibe. People can find lots of cool shops, plenty of Acai bowls. A plethora of rice terraces provides tourists with a perfect blend of the coast and the island. Additionally, there is a famous Tanah Lot, which is the leading temple in Bali.
- Bukit is another area full of luxury hotels, resorts, local villages, and private beaches. The destination is perfect for honeymoon trips and romantic adventures.
- Nusa Dua is a combination of simplicity and extravagance in one place. Besides, it is home to one of the most luxurious resorts in the world. There is great surf around the place, so everyone will find something interesting to see and experience.
- Benoa is a unique place that is actually the stretch of sand that points back to the mainland on the map. The beach here is perfect for sunbathing and water sports.
- Jimbaran is the place you will definitely fall in love with. The bay beach looks back across the local airport and has eye-catching sunsets.
- Uluwatu is famous for fascinating Cliffside temples and monkeys. Luxury hotels, surf bars, and villas will catch your eye.
- Ubud is known as the cultural capital of Bali. Additionally, it is home to the well-known Yoga Barn.
- Tegalalang and Kintamani are the areas that are known for rice terraces, lakes, temples and similar locations where you can easily spend several days.
Generally, Bali is a special place that has much to offer to its visitors. Breath-taking landscapes, a plethora of attractions and unique destinations will impress you and stay in your heart and memory for many days. However, just living the days may not be enough.
Instead, use an opportunity to commemorate precious moments. Contact the team of Wander Way, discuss the details of the photo session and enjoy the most wonderful vacation in your life.