Once you are planning a tour to Maui, you should get ready beforehand. Maui is a beautiful island in Hawaii with many attractions and interesting sites. Filled with eye-catching views, warm seashores, pleasant sand, fascinating beaches, restaurants with delicious food and other areas worth your time, a sophisticated guide to Maui is simply indispensable. Unfortunately, even two weeks are not enough to explore the whole island, so you need to choose the most exciting and famous places to visit and activities to do. On the other hand, no matter where you go or what you do, Maui island will definitely catch your heart and help you spend an unforgettable vacation.
How to Reach the Island
The first question that bothers every traveler is how to get to the place. It is simple with Maui as it is a popular destination. There are three airports on the island, including Kahului, Kapalua, and Hana Airports.
The next issue that should interest you and make you think is what is the best time to visit Maui? While summer is the best season for vacation and traveling, it doesn’t work with Maui. The best times to visit the island are fall and spring. April through May or September through November are the top choices, as these seasons provide vacationers with the most pleasant weather and a smaller number of tourists.
Where to Stay
If you have already chosen the dates and the way you will travel to Maui, the next step is opting for a quality, comfortable and hospitable hotel. Following the guide to Maui, there are dozens of interesting, cheap and convenient up to expensive and luxury places where to stay in Maui. Every tourist can choose the exact spot he/she prefers from the list of existing and available ones. Best hotels in Maui may vary depending on your criteria.
However, there are several hotels widely appreciated by visitors, either for convenience, breathtaking views, delightful atmosphere, offered attractions, quality food or unique designs:
- The Ritz Kapalua;
- Fairmont Kea Lani;
- Four Seasons Maui;
- Hyatt Regency Maui;
- Grand Wailea.
Things to Do in Maui
Finally, you are here, and tons of attractions are waiting for you. Following the reviews and recommendations of the previous tourists, here are several most exciting and unexpected ways to spend a vacation on the island:
- Beaches. Located within the Hawaiian islands, Maui is definitely appreciated for pleasant weather, light ocean breeze, well-ordered beaches, and warm sand. So, if you are a lazy tourist, the best beaches welcome you to spend a fun time here. Maui beaches are different, as they offer various attractions, conveniences, and extra activities.
- Whale Watching Tour. Spend two hours watching whales, snorkeling and observing the fascinating coral reef.
- The road to Hana. An educative and adventurous all-day trip around the island will offer you numerous scenic hikes and eye-catching views.
- Snorkel Trip to Molokini. An excursion to Molokini may become the highlight of your trip, as you get a unique chance to snorkel in clear water watching different types of fish.
- Historic Paia town. It is a perfect combination of history and modernity, which will offer something interesting to all the tourists.
- Surfing. Experience the best emotions hitting the waves.
- Makena state park is the center of Maui vacations. Come here, buy some souvenirs or observe the beauties of nature around.
While the tour is planned and things packed, you also need to think about the way to commemorate your vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Wander Way is a professional team of photographers, who work worldwide and are always ready to help you get quality photos. Contact the team and make arrangements to get the best emotions and, of course, pictures.