How to Book a Photographer in Rome
Select your destination
Pick from the list of cities. Book your date and time. We will pair you with one of our talented photographers.
Once you set up, enjoy your photoshoot, fancy yourself, experience the city!
Receive your retouched photos within 5 days in a private gallery. Browse all your best shots and download those you love or all of them.
Keep your precious memories forever
Rome Vacation Photos
Rome Photographer Pricing
- 60-min professional photoshoot
- 70 best snapshots ready within 5 days
- Download 35 photos of your choice
- 90-min professional photoshoot
- 100 best snapshots ready within 5 days
- Download 45 photos of your choice
- 120-min professional photoshoot
- 150 best snapshots ready within 5 days
- Download 60 photos of your choice
The whole idea of finding the photographer on the other half of the world sounds scary, but being able to find them all on one website simplifies the process. It was our first photo shoot ever and we were not sure how it’s gonna go. However, the photos turned out so beautiful and communication throughout the whole process was on point. Definitely recommend Wander Way to everyone! Read testimonials on Facebook
We booked with Wander Way during our vacation to Rome. Great communication, excellent experience, and we received the pictures back in five days! Loved them all! Would highly recommend this photography service. Read testimonials on Facebook
My experience with Wander Way was nothing short of extraordinary! They were extremely helpful and very responsive. Our photographer was Mary in Kauai and our photos turned out beautifully. I love this concept and would absolutely recommend it to anyone! Thank you again for capturing precious memories for my family to treasure. Read testimonials on Facebook
I HIGHLY recommend this company for any of your photography needs. When you are on vacation, do you just want selfie type pictures or to constantly ask random strangers to take a photo? Why not have beautiful photos of your trip? I loved our experience and tell everyone I know to hire a vacation photographer on their next trip. Read testimonials on Facebook
I happened to stumble upon Wander Way via Instagram. Their work and marketing is very professional which convinced us to work with them. The communication was seamless, we were able to communicate to our photographer inspirational poses we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking to instill their vacations in timeless photos. Read testimonials on Facebook
Photography for All Occasions
Book a vacation photographer in Rome to cherish a special moment in life
Things to Do in Rome
The mystic airs of history long before our time are still dancing in the air today, adding to that special something you can only find in Rome. While even just a stroll along the ancient street will do, there are some things that you should not miss when visiting one of the most romantic cities in the world, being sure to capture the essence with a Rome vacation photographer.
Romans have long been known for their linear style of architecture, catching the eye for its form and manner in which it all comes together into one large piece. There are so many sights to see, but don’t leave Rome without gazing upon these examples of architectural genius.
- Roman Forum used to be the heart of the city, filtering in public and political life. The greats gathered here, in temples from past times that are still standing strong.
- The Colosseum. One of seven wonders of the world, a grand building over 2 millennia old, the Colosseum is located in the center of Rome. It’s a must-see for every newcomer.
- Castle Saint Angelo. Once the tallest building in Rome, Castle Saint Angelo, offers incredible sights from above, showing off the beautiful skyline. Walking up to the building creates a sense of wonder, lined by winged sculptures that create a dramatic and sensual feel.
- The Sistine Chapel. If you’re a fan of Old Masters’ art, the chapel should be a #1 spot in your photo session list. Here you can admire the masterpieces of Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Roselli, among others.
- Trevi Fountain is the masterpiece of Baroque art created by Nicola Salvi in the 18th century. You’ll surely find it admirable, and it will become an exclusive backdrop for your photos in Rome.
- The Pantheon is one of the oldest buildings in Rome. Built in the 2nd century AD and once a temple, the Pantheon is now a functioning church. The view of an ancient building standing among modern buildings is fantastic.
- Piazza Navona. The piazza (plaza, or square) is abundant in various architectural sights to admire. Here you’ll find a beautiful Fountain of the Four Rivers, the church of Sant’Angese in Agone and a grand Pamphili palace, all in one place.
- Spanish Steps are the staple photo location in Rome that all tourists visit. Built in the early 18th century, the famous stairway connects Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Trinità dei Monti – two major highlights in the city center.
Rough textures and nude naturalistic colors that only centuries of weathering can produce create the perfect backdrop for your next family portrait, so be sure to book a family vacation photographer in Rome to help capture the magic of your favorite area.
The Vatican is a one-of-a-kind place, a must-visit place in Rome. One of the smallest states in the world, an epitome of the Catholic faith, the Vatican is also architecturally beautiful. A photoshoot here will surely become unforgettable.
The weather and geographical location produce fertile lands, creating dark green backdrops accented by vibrant colors that stand out against the blue skies. Make sure to add these few destinations on your list of places to see.
- Villa Borghese Gardens. Vivacious living plant lifeline of the garden grounds with sculptures and fine art seemingly hidden along the way. This spot is set on an area of more than 200 acres, each corner unique from the last.
- Palatine Hill. Part of the more ancient parts of the city, the hill will get you rising high above the modern-day city, to a place of the past. Rock formations contrast brightly against the green grass, making an unimaginable mixture of colors.
- Ponte Sant Angelo. Crossing this bridge will take you directly into the doors of Castel Sant’Angelo. The marble-laden bridge creates a romantic backdrop especially at sunset, where the lights along the side create a romantic and warm feel.
Here, the colors of nature are the highlight, making it the perfect scenery to pop the question. A Rome proposal photographer from Wander Way knows these spots and the best angles to capture moments from this life-changing day. The backdrops are the same but the photos never are, with each professional adapting to each couple’s unique style.
When flowers are in bloom and the sun shines high in the sky, the perfect time has come; it’s spring. The smells and sights are fabulous, the temperature is comfortable for walking all day long, and tourists have not yet crowded Rome’s streets.