How to Reach the City
One of the least problematic issues is coming to Los Angeles, as it is a popular destination that is characterized by a well-developed transportation system. The way you arrive here depends on where you come from and where you are going. Basically, there are four main options, including car, plane, train, and bus.
Hollywood-Burbank. LAX, Long Beach, Ontario and Orange County airports are available in different LA areas, so a tourist can easily reach the necessary place.
Where to Stay in Los Angeles
When you have packed your stuff and got ready to go, make sure you have booked a hotel room or apartment. Los Angeles is a busy city with hundreds or even thousands of tourists, so check if you have a place where to stay. As it is the city of opportunities, you will always have alternatives: either to stay in a luxurious hotel or cheap hostel, either to come by car or by plane, etc.
Thus, check the best time to visit Los Angeles, find the accommodation you like and enjoy your trip.
Best Things to Do in Los Angeles
If you happen to come to Los Angeles, don’t miss a chance to see the most famous and discussed attractions. The city will impress you with beaches, resorts, museums, parks and similar places you can visit and experience ultimately contrary feelings. Check the guide to Los Angeles, make a plan for the trip and enjoy the time.
- Los Angeles Beaches – Santa Monica, Venice Beach. Is it possible to make your stay at the beach interesting? Of course, especially if it is full of shopping boutiques, live shows, colorful murals, and breathtaking performances.
- Hike to the Hollywood Sign. This is one of the most popular activities offered here for free. The landmark may become a perfect background for cool photos and overwhelming emotions.
- Griffith Park features over 4,000 acres of land and is considered to be one of the biggest parks in North America. The Greek Theater, Los Angeles Zoo, Train Museum, Travel Town, the Griffith Observatory and many other places are offered for tourists in the park.
- Rodeo Drive is a perfect destination for window shopping, as it is home for the most expensive and luxurious shops. Important fact: here you can come across world-known celebrities.
- Getty Museum. The art museum is located in the city center and offers a range of extravagant sculptures, gardens and art pieces. The main benefit is free admission.
- Visit LA’s Fashion District – Beverly Hills. That’s a paradise for any woman, who likes exclusive outfits and hundreds of different shops. Find your inspiration here and, of course, a new dress.
- Cruise Down Pacific Coast Highway. This well-known road is the longest road in the whole of California. The best views of the Pacific Ocean are the things you will not experience any other way.
- Walt Disney Los Angeles is another attraction that offers an unforgettable experience. Walt Disney Concert Hall a great chance to see the interior and the gardens of the Concert Hall, but also an opportunity to learn some details of its history.
- Hollywood, North Hollywood is the highlight of the whole Los Angeles City. Famous show business industry develops here. Over 2,600 stars with the names of famous people on the ground and other interesting things will take your breath away and make you feel so special.
Irrespective of the time you come to see Los Angeles, as well as the places you are going to visit, you will definitely experience only positive emotions and unforgettable feelings. But there is an excellent way to warm the cockles of your heart even after you leave the city of your dream. Contact the team of Wander Way, book a professional photo shoot, make arrangements and commemorate the precious moments of your travel to Los Angeles.