How to Reach the City
Being a famous tourist destination, the city features a well-developed transportation system, so people can come by plane, train, bus or car, depending on where they come from. Anyway, it will not take much of your time and effort to arrive in the fascinating San Francisco.
However, before you plan your trip and get ready for it, mind the best time to visit San Francisco. According to the guide and weather forecast, the climate here is pretty mild but, depending on your preferences, spring or fall can be preferred.
Where to Stay in San Francisco
Definitely, young travelers prefer hostels, as this is an excellent, quite convenient and inexpensive accommodation. On the other hand, more prosperous tourists may search for luxury and extraordinary solutions. However, the most important factor that should be taken into account is the district. One of the main peculiarities of San-Francisco is its diversity. Thus, you can choose the place to stay, depending on your individual preference, if you want to enjoy the fascinating views of the hills, ethnic areas, eye-catching parks or beach region.
Generally, San-Francisco is divided into 40 completely different districts. Many of them welcome tourists who want to stay and enjoy specific places or landscapes. However, the most popular among travelers are:
- Dolores Heights;
- North Beach;
- Union Square;
Best Things to Do in San Francisco
This interesting, fascinating and extraordinary city always welcomes tourists from different parts of the world. Those, who are in search or adventures, as well as the ones, who are fond of the calm and peaceful weekend, will find something special.
According to the guide to San Francisco, the city offers a plethora of breathtaking attractions that may change your thoughts about the place.
- The Golden Gate is an iconic landmark of the city. All the tourists mention its beautiful views and orderly gardens, welcoming visitors.
- Street Art Tour. Famous murals of the Mission Street will impress those, who are tired of ordinary stuff. To say that the neighborhood is colorful is to say nothing. Vibrant graffiti and tapestries are exactly what you need to see in this district.
- Alcatraz is the most notorious prison in America. Join the tour to learn about famous inmates and prison breaks.
- Pier 39 is named for the fishermen, who sold their catches at the harbor in the day. Nowadays, it is a nice and orderly hub with lots of shops, restaurants and entertainment options.
- Chinatown is a world-known display of shops, markets, and restaurants.
- Ghirardelli Square is a fascinating place that offers impressive views of the port. Special treats like ice cream and chocolate may also be the reasons people come here.
- Ocean Beach is popular among the younger crowd. Stunning sunsets, picnic opportunities, and similar details cannot be missed.
- Muir Woods is a well-known redwood park that is located on the northern end of the Golden Gate.
- Golden Gate Park includes California Academy of Sciences, de Young Museum, the Japanese Tea Garden and many other places worth your attention.
- Twin Peaks is a special place that provides tourists with unforgettable and breathtaking views of all San Francisco.
No matter what attractions you will see and what places you will visit, San Francisco will always remain the most impressive and unique city. Taking photographs is definitely a part of your trip.
To get high-quality, professional shots, you need to contact the team of Wander Way and make arrangements. Only the best emotions and memories are guaranteed.