- Pick the most favorable date and consider the circumstances. Proposing during holidays is not just perfect – it’s the best time to make your intentions come to life! Birthday, New Year, Christmas or a simple vacation will suit this purpose perfectly well.
- Choose a ring. Some couples prefer doing marriage preparation together, but choosing a ring is what you’ll have to do on your own. Just choose the one that will suit your other half the most and reflect her individual taste and personal style.
- Pick the right place. This is vital simply because the surroundings make all the difference. In this respect, it is important to consider what kind of personality your wife-to-be is. If she enjoys beautiful scenery more than hanging out at a nightclub, then let it be a romantic evening together with a stunning landscape and breath-taking nature.
- Make it personal. Let your proposal be unique just because both of you are unique personalities who intend to tie up with each other and not without a good reason, so just let it happen in a natural way – the way you both would like it to happen!
- Order a photo shoot. Ordering a professional photo session is just as vital as anything else because this moment will never repeat, so you might wish to capture all your emotions expressing mutual affection and tender feelings for one another.
Order a photo shoot from Wander Way photo and let your journey towards happy life together begin!